RB80 team mates wanted

I am scheduled for an RB80 course in MX May 9-13. Unfortunately the other students are not able to attend, so I am looking team mates to allow the class to go ahead. Instructors are David Rhea and Chris Lemaillot.

good luck finding someone. Over here, PSCRs have been out of the loop for a long time, and are being resold for pennies on the dollar. If you were looking for people to fill an ECCR course you would probably have better luck.

Michael

Can't agree with Michael Fisch (who lives in Germany as I do).

Many people these days switch from OC to CCR but still some choose PSCR since it fits better to their requirements (long range cave diving).

And to take the GUE pscr class with David and Chris is a great and unique opportunity!
    trimix-nord.de

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    Can't agree with Michael Fisch (who lives in Germany as I do).

Many people these days switch from OC to CCR but still some choose PSCR since it fits better to their requirements (long range cave diving).

And to take the GUE pscr class with David and Chris is a great and unique opportunity!

Agree...

Yep,
    pSCR is alive indeed, CLM seems to work on RB80 instructor, Mario Arena active instructor with italian RB80crews alive and kicking, pSCR-nuclei in Germany are active.

But sure, other rebreathers are more trendy theese days.

Best,
    Hoffi

Quote Originally Posted by nskdrs View Post
    Yep,
    pSCR is alive indeed, CLM seems to work on RB80 instructor, Mario Arena active instructor with italian RB80crews alive and kicking, pSCR-nuclei in Germany are active.

But sure, other rebreathers are more trendy theese days.

Best,
    Hoffi
    There's a bunch of us in Florida too.